How it works
- Choose the size of the SIM card that you need for your device and take it out of the package
- Switch off your device, insert your SIM card, switch on the device
- Go to the Settngs menu. Set an Access Point Name (APN): internet
Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Data Network > APN
Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names
- Turn on "Cellular Data" and "Data Roaming"
- Wait while your mobile device is registered in the network, then open your browser
- You will be redirected to the Activation page
You are all set!
Enjoy your wireless internet